Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Cardboard Chairs for 3/D Design

This tree trunk design is mine.

I thought a tree trunk would look cool and that cardboard rolls would look good. I was at least halfway done before I realized that the tree trunk combined with recycled corogated makes a nice environmental statement.


Here's some student work below. This first chair folds down into a reclyner.



This chair swivels and has built in speakers


The chair below is lightweight yet strong. The fact that it looks like it leans in the second photo is a camera operator error.

4 comments:

  1. I love having your stuff on a blog. The tree trunk chair is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your tree trunk chair! It looks real. Very cool! Some of the other ones are pretty impressive too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrew, these are so great. Love your chair; its very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your chair is awesome! This is a great idea to have an art blog.

    ReplyDelete